Whenever you visit our Website, we will collect some information from you automatically simply by you visiting and navigating through this site, and some voluntarily when you submit information using the form on the “Contact Us” page. Through this Website, Aviation Plus will collect information that can identify you and/ or your activity.
Aviation Plus collects the following categories of personal information about consumers.
For each category of information, we identify examples of the category, the business purposes for which we use the information in that category, the categories of sources from which the information is collected, and the categories of third parties with whom we have shared the information in the last 12 months.
Do we sell any of your personal information?
Aviation Plus does NOT sell your personal information, including the data of any minors. We do not sell or otherwise trade the personal information that we collect from our site visitors at any point or under any circumstance.
- Compile data about site traffic to offer a better Website experience
- Understand and save visitor preferences for future visits
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set if they do not want web services to collect information about their online activity. However, there is currently no universal standard for sending and receiving DNT signals. Due to this lack of universal standards, it would be impossible for us to promise that we comply with all known and unknown DNT standards.
Therefore, we do not respond to DNT signals or other mechanisms that provide a choice regarding the collection of personal information about activities over time and across different Websites or online services. If a universal standard for DNT becomes available, we may revisit our DNT Policy.
How to submit a request
You can submit a verifiable consumer request to know or request for deletion of your personal information by any of the two options below:
How we will verify that it is really you submitting the request
When you submit a consumer request through one of the methods provided above, we will ask you to provide some information in order to verify your identity and respond to your request.
- If your interaction with Aviation Plus was sole as a visitor to our website, we will need you to provide your name, email, phone number, IP address, and device ID.
- If you are an individual customer of Aviation Plus (meaning a natural person, not a business customer), we will need you to provide your name, contact information, and other information identifying your prior transaction with Aviation Plus (such as flight date, aviation services paid for, the amount paid to Aviation Plus, type of aircraft involved).
How to authorize an agent to act on your behalf
You can authorize someone else as an Authorized Agent who can submit a consumer request on your behalf. To do so, you must either (a) execute a valid, verifiable, and notarized Power of Attorney or (b) provide other written authorization that we can then verify. When we receive a consumer request submitted on your behalf by an Authorized Agent, that person will be asked to provide written proof that they have your permission to act on your behalf, and we will also contact you and ask you for information to verify your own identity directly with us and not through your Authorized Agent. The information requested for verification of the consumer request submitted by an Authorized Agent will depend on which category of consumer you are (whether a Website visitor or individual customer of Aviation Plus).
How we protect the information that we collect
The protection of the information that we collect about consumers, including visitors to this Website, is of the utmost importance to us and we take every reasonable measure to ensure that protection, including:
- We keep automatically-collected data and voluntarily collected data separately at all times.
- We use internal encryption on all data stores that house voluntarily captured data.
- We use commercially reasonable tools and techniques to protect against unauthorized access to our systems.
- We restrict access to private information to those who need such access in the course of their duties for us.
Questions about this policy
Consent to Terms and Conditions