Terms & Conditions of Use – Aviation Plus
By continuing to access this website you accept the terms and conditions below. If you do not accept these terms and conditions of use, you should leave this website immediately.
Aviation Plus reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. The new version of the Terms and Conditions will be posted on this website and will take effect and govern all use of the website upon posting. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions of Use any reference to “we”, “us” and “our” are to Aviation Plus.
Your use of this website indicates your agreement to be bounded by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Terms & Conditions of Use
Ownership of Materials & Appropriate Use
This website and the materials on it are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world. The materials on this website are owned by or licensed to us. You may not alter, broadcast, copy, distribute, modify, publish, sell or transfer any materials on this website although you are permitted to display the materials on this website on a computer screen and to download and print a hard copy for your personal use provided you do not alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices.
You agree to use this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use for lawful and proper purposes and in compliance with the laws of the country from which you are accessing this website. Furthermore, you agree not to:
- use any of the materials on this website for commercial exploitation without our prior written consent;
- establish a link to or from this website from or to any other website, intranet, or extranet site without our prior written consent;
- use this website to upload or distribute any material that contains viruses or anything similar, is illegal, obscene, or of a defaulting nature;
- use this website in any manner or for any purpose that may infringe the rights of or cause offense to any other person;
- do anything that may alter, interfere with or disrupt this website or our services;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to our intranet or any other restricted access networks.
This website is provided for information purposes only and no material shall be construed as an intention to create a legal relationship with any party, nor shall it constitute an offer of goods or services or create a license.
This website is provided free of charge and we make no guarantee that it will be uninterrupted or error-free. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or materials or information on this website at any time without notice.
Links from this Site
We may from time to time provide links from this website to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not imply any affiliation or endorsement by Aviation Plus. We have no control over and shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of those websites.
Accuracy of Information
We take reasonable care to ensure that all products and services information and pricing featured on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, our products and services are continually updated and the images, specifications [and any prices] on this website are for general illustrative guidance only. For accurate up-to-date information, you should contact us directly using the details in the Contact Us section of the website and must rely on your own investigations.
We do not warrant, represent or undertake that the material on this website is accurate, complete, or current or that the website will be free of defects or viruses, and all conditions and warranties that might otherwise be implied by statute or at common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. We do not accept any liability for any losses or claims arising from any liability to access this website, use of this website, downloading of viruses, the loss or corruption to material that is downloaded, and any website browser incompatibility problems. All software products downloaded from this website are downloaded, installed, and used at the user’s own risk.
Law & Jurisdiction
Your use of this website and any downloaded material from it and the interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
Terms & Conditions of Use of Lounge
a) Airside lounge is located in the restricted area. Departing passengers will need to pass through immigration and customs before proceeding to the Airside Lounge. They must obtain a boarding pass for their onward flight. The same is applicable to the transit passengers.
b) Landside Lounge is located in the non-restricted area. Arriving passengers can proceed to the Landside Lounge after formalities in immigration, baggage reclaims, and customs. Passengers who need to stay in the airport because of early hotel check-out, delayed flight, or other reasons can stay in the Landside Lounge before catching a flight.
“Lounge Facilities” means:
The provision of awaiting area in Airside/Landside area of the Airport with seating and refreshment facilities including (facilities in different locations may vary):
a) Hot showers facilities including amenities;
b) Food and beverages;
c) Use of computers to access the Internet;
d) DVD / VCD movie viewing ( at selected locations only);
e) Selection of local / International magazines and newspapers;
f) Power and Internet connection for travelers’ with laptop computers;
g) Mobile/laptop battery recharging facilities;
h) Telephone for local calls
i) Flight Information
- “Customer” means the person, firm, or company booking the use of Lounge Facilities.
- “Airport” means the airport from which the Customer is traveling.
- “Charges” means the charges paid by the Customer to the Lounge in respect of Lounge Facilities in accordance with the Lounge’s charging structure which may be amended by the Lounge from time to time.
- The headings in these conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
- Words in the singular shall include the plural and vice versa, references to any gender shall include the other reference to legal persons shall include natural persons and vice versa.
3 Formation of Contract
- The Lounge Facilities are provided by Aviation Plus subject to these terms and conditions, which the Customer shall indicate and qualify acceptance of by booking the Lounge Facilities and paying the Charges.
- No representative, employee or salesperson, or agent of Aviation Plus has Aviation Plus’s authority to vary, amend or waive any of these conditions.
4 Boarding Pass
Transit passengers who wish to access the lounge must be in possession of a valid onward boarding pass. Please contact your airline if you require details about obtaining the boarding pass for your transit/connecting flight.
Full payment must be made at the time of booking. Booking is only considered as confirmed when payment has been received by us in full and a booking confirmation email has been sent to the email address provided at the time of booking. It is your responsibility to provide a valid email address.
If a passenger fails to obtain an email confirmation from us, we will NOT be responsible for the availability of service upon the passenger’s arrival. A passenger without a Confirmation Letter (i.e. not a pre-paid booking) from us will be considered as a “Walk-in” customer. All services requested upon arrival are subject to availability.
Charges payable for the Lounge Facilities shall be as stated in Aviation Plus’s services menu (current at the date of booking).
7 Terms of Payment
Customers shall make payment for the Lounge Facilities when booking by entering the details of their PayPal, or debit or credit card onto the online booking form, provided that such credit or debit card is listed as acceptable on the booking form instructions.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Customer shall not be entitled to any discount.
8 Customer’s Obligations
Customers must not remove food and/or drinks from the Lounge Facilities and will be asked to refrain from consuming food and/or drinks in the Lounge Facilities other than food and/or drinks provided in the Lounge Facilities.
The Customer agrees to adhere to any no-smoking policies in operation in any of the Lounge Facilities.
Customers shall provide a minimum of 72 hours’ written notice to the Lounge in the event of cancellation of a group booking. A group booking is a booking of 10 or more persons or 5 or more rooms. No refund will be arranged for cancellation made within 72 hours prior to the reserved service date and time. All refund/changes made on a confirmed group booking are subject to a minimum of a $10 administration fee per person.
In the event of cancellation of bookings for the Private Resting Area, Transit Hotel Room, and/or Aerotel Room services, customers agree to provide a minimum of 24 hours’ written notice to the Lounge Management. No refund will be arranged for cancellations made within 24 hours’ prior to the reserved service date and time. All refunds/changes made on a confirmed Private Resting Area and/or Hotel Room booking is subject to a minimum administration fee of $10 per person or 25% of the total booking amount, whichever is higher.
For all other bookings not covered above, a cancellation fee of $10 per person will be charged for all bookings canceled within 6 hours prior to the booking. No-show or last-minute cancellations with less than 6 hours’ notice will be non-refundable
9. Limitation on Liability
9.1 Subject to clause 9.2, the Lounge shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, special, or consequential loss, including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of contract, loss of revenue, or loss of business, however arising whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or statutory duty or otherwise.
9.2 The Lounge does not exclude loss arising from death or personal injury caused by negligence.
9.3 Subject to clause 9.2 above, the aggregate liability of the Lounge, (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or breach of statutory duty or otherwise) to no circumstances shall exceed the Charges paid by the Customer for the Lounge Facilities.
9.4 The Lounge shall under no circumstances be liable for any Customer failing to board his flight and neither the Lounge nor any third party lounge provider with whom the Lounge has entered into an arrangement for the provision of Lounge Facilities has any obligation to make flight announcements.
9.5 The Lounge shall under no circumstances be liable or responsible for the personal belongings of any Customer, and a Customer shall take personal belongings into the Lounge Facilities area solely at his own risk.
9.6 All information, recommendations, and advice given by or on behalf of the Lounge to the Customer regarding Airport services or flight details are given without liability on the part of the Lounge.
9.7 The Customer shall fully indemnify and compensate the Lounge, its employees, sub-contractors, and agents in respect of all actions, suits, claims, demands, costs, charges, or expenses arising (whether asserted by the Customer or third party) out of or in connection with the provision of the Lounge Facilities which:
a) are in excess of the Lounge’s liability set out in clause 9.3 above; and
b) are caused directly or indirectly through the act or omission, wilful misconduct, or negligence of the Customer.
10. Force Majeure
10.1 The Lounge shall not be liable to the customer for any loss or damage caused to or suffered by the Customer as a direct or indirect result of the provision of the Lounge Facilities by or on behalf of the Lounge being prevented, restricted, hindered, or delayed by reason of any circumstances outside the control of the Lounge.
11.1 The right powers and remedies provided pursuant to these conditions are cumulative and do not exclude or affect any rights, powers, or remedies provided by law. No delay in exercising, or non-exercising by the Lounge of any rights or remedies under these conditions shall operate as a waiver or lease of that right, power, or remedy.
12.1 No amendments or variation of these conditions shall be effective unless made in writing and signed or issued by the Lounge.
Meet & Greet Service Terms & Conditions
1.1 “Order Form” means: A booking form to be filled in with the relevant information by the guest for the service required.
1.2 “Service Order” means: Services to be performed in accordance with the Order Form filled in by the guest.
2. Upon submission of Order Form, full payment plus prevailing applicable local taxes and fees on the order amount is required to proceed with booking.
3. Guest details will be taken and kept at the time of booking, and by making a booking, each guest consents to the use of such guest’s information, including but not limited to name, passport details, and travel arrangement details, for the purpose of Aviation Plus (“the Service Provider”) to provide the services.
4. Full rate will be charged for children aged two (2) years old or above.
5. Unaccompanied minors policy:
a) Dallas Fort-Worth: Guests aged seventeen (17) or under must be accompanied by an adult aged eighteen (18) or above.
b) All other locations: Guests aged twelve (12) or under must be accompanied by an adult aged eighteen (18) or above.
6. Any Service Order submitted with less than forty-eight (48) hours’ notice will be subject to availability and final confirmation by Aviation Plus and may be subject to a surcharge.
7. If any information supplied at the time of booking is incorrect, Aviation Plus reserves the right to refuse or reject the provision of the services. The contact number of the guest, local driver, or receiving party must be provided in advance. Aviation Plus holds no responsibility for incomplete services fulfillment due to the reason that the given contact number(s) cannot be reached.
8. For porter service, maximum dimensions of baggage shall be 90 x 75 x 43 cm each, weighing not more than 23kg each and up to a combined weight of 40kg. For USA, size 35.5″ x 29.5″ x 16″; weight- 70 lbs. Due to health and safety regulations, we may not accept an item that weighs more than 70lbs. Oversized and/or overweight baggage will be subject to payment of surcharge, plus any applicable local fees and/or taxes. The following applies in relation to baggage:
a) The baggage (including animal carriers) dimensions and weight restrictions provided by Aviation Plus are the maximum allowances that can be accepted by Aviation Plus. Aviation Plus does not guarantee or confirm that such baggage dimensions and/or weight restrictions will be accepted by different airlines. It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure your baggage complies with the relevant airline’s applicable size and weight restrictions. Please contact your airline for their requirements to avoid any inconvenience during your travels;
b) Aviation Plus will not be responsible for, or have any liability in respect of, any articles being removed from your baggage by airport security personnel or any other relevant parties, and/or any operating airline’s refusal to carry your baggage for any reason whatsoever;
c) Aviation Plus will do our best to ensure we handle your baggage with care, however, Aviation Plus is not responsible for and/or liable for any direct and/or indirect damage or loss of your baggage arising out of or in connection with your use of Aviation Plus’s services hereunder.
9. All services are subject to availability. Aviation Plus reserves the right to assess and decide on its acceptance of each Order Form.
a) For Toronto — No expedite service is permitted by Canadian Border Service Agency (CBSA);
b) John F. Kennedy Airport — There is no Priority Lane at U.S. Customs. The Company is under the jurisdiction of the United States of America once inside its premises. Each guest must abide by the rules and regulations of JFK International Airport and U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Aviation Plus shall under no circumstances be liable or responsible for the guest’s actions or documentation if the guest is in violation of rules and regulations. Carrying prohibited items may cause delays to your travel, please refer to the Official website of the Department of Homeland Security for the prohibited items list;
c) Aviation Plus is not a licensed wheelchair provider. Please contact your Airline directly if wheelchair service is requested.
10. Meeting and Waiting Time
a) For Arrivals guest service, the guest will be treated as a no-show if the guest does not respond to the welcome placard after all the passengers of the same flight have disembarked fully;
b) For Departures guest service, the guest will be treated as a no-show if the guest is absent at the meeting point after 30 minutes from the agreed arrival time;
c) No-show is subject to full payment of total order amount and is non-refundable.
11. Aviation Plus reserves the right to charge an additional fifty (50) percent of the full order amount in case of flight delays over two (2) hours from the STA/STD and every two (2) hours thereafter may be subject to a surcharge.
12. For inquiries on entry, visa requirements, or customs regulations, please contact the respective government bodies for detailed information.
13. Service Order Completion Time
a) Each Service Order shall be completed within three (3) hours for a departure flight, two (2) hours for an arrival flight, and four (4) hours for a transit flight or at the discretion of Aviation Plus in accordance with an individual service package.;
b) Anytime extension of service hours due to guests’ own issues, including but not limited to visa problems at immigration, customs clearance, or lost baggage, will be subjected to a surcharge of an additional fifty (50) percent of the full order amount and subject to availability.
14. All surcharges must be paid on the date of service. In the event, there are more guests than the actual number of booked guest(s), that additional guest assisted and services provided on the spot will be subject to extra charges.
15. Aviation Plus shall under no circumstances be liable or responsible for the guest’s actions or documentation if the guest is in violation of applicable rules and regulations.
16. This agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and Aviation Plus. By visiting and/or using the website you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. The Company may modify its terms and conditions without notice at any time where such an amendment does not substantially affect your rights and obligations. By landing on the website and using the website to search for and/or booking the products and/or services offered, you are indicating that you have read the user agreement posted on the website and that you have accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement. Nothing contained in this website represents an offer of any product or services which are forbidden by the law of the country jurisdiction where the services are to be provided.
17. Please check the services available in the relevant country jurisdiction. We provide services in accordance with the law of the respective country in which the services are carried out. You are advised to check the laws of the country in which you wish to avail of our services. Certain jurisdictions do not permit our employees to be present during customs, security, and immigration clearance.
We use the personal information that we collect to identify your personal preferences and match your needs with the relevant products and services and assist in processing any bookings that you make through this site.
We will hold your information, where collected by us, and may use it to inform you in the future of offers by us a full list of which is available on request. We will also use the personal information you give us as a research tool to monitor how you and other visitors use the site to enable us to further develop the content of this website.
Whenever you submit inquiries or booking to us, it will require your personal data which will then be recorded, collated, and processed by us.
3. How to withdraw your consent
If you would rather we do not use your personal data for the purposes stated above or for any form of promotional contact, please indicate by using the tick-box on your email registration page. Please bear in mind that you will be opting out of receiving any information from us. However, if you have booked lounge services you will still receive an email confirming your booking details.
If you do not wish to receive any further emails from Aviation Plus, you can do so any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link which can be found in all our newsletters.
4. How do we protect your information?
When you provide us with your credit card details or order services from us, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software encrypts the information that you input before it is transmitted to us.
We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information you provide will be kept secure from unauthorized access.
Our security measures depend on you complying with this obligation and we are not responsible for any breach of your privacy. We are not responsible for breaches of security arising out of intentional and/or unauthorized attempts to access the site, for example, by computer hackers.
Service Provider shall not be liable for and shall be excluded from any liability, loss, or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the site or reliance on any information provided on the site or arising from the use of Service Provider’s services unless it is caused by the willful misconduct or gross negligence of the Service Provider.