- A seaplane from Hanoi to Halong Bay and flight back to Hanoi
- 15-minute scenic flight over Halong Bay by seaplane
- Cruise on Halong Bay and enjoy its magnificent natural beauty
- Discover one of the most beautiful caves: Heaven Palace
- Revel in the white sand and calm blue water of the Bay
- Enjoy the fresh seafood
Pick up at our hotel in Hanoi, we will be driven to Noi Bai airport to board the morning flight by seaplane. The flight from Hanoi to Halong Bay takes around 45 minutes while the car takes at least 3.5 hours. Up in the sky, take a 15-minute scenic flight over the spectacular Halong Bay for an amazing view of the landscape seeing thousands of islands in different unique formats such as Fighting Cock, Rocky Dog, Incense Burner… We will also see various islands from the height such as Cong Do, and Bo Hon with their hidden lagoons, and then fly out to Dau Be on the edge of the Gulf of Tonkin.
After the flight, we will land at Tuan Chau Marina Wharf and board our private Halong Sails for a 3-hour cruise in the Bay visiting Heaven Palace Cave – one of the most amazing caves in Halong Bay. Lunch will be served on board. In mid-afternoon, cruising back to the Wharf, board our seaplane, and fly back to Hanoi.